Super easy and delicious.
Mix seasonings together in a small bowl. Toss the mixture with the shrimp until evenly coated. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan and fry until thoroughly cooked – turning occasionally (shrimp should be completely pink).
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil